About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
The Light Up 3-in-1 Potty System is great for both night and day potty training. For those nights when a little voice shouts “I gotta go!”
, the soft glow LED helps you and your toddler get the job done without the glare and over-stimulation caused by brighter lights. The motion activated LED only turns on when it’s dark to save battery life when it’s not needed. Day or night, the stand-alone potty is designed to position your toddler’s body properly for easier pooping. When your child is ready to start using the family toilet, the detachable ring includes the LED to help make the transition easier for them. The potty can also be used as a step stool, which is perfect for giving little ones a boost to the sink for washing hands or brushing teeth. Light the way to potty training with The First Years Light Up Potty System.
The First Years Light Up 3-in-1 Potty Training Toilet System, Toddler Toilet Training Set
- Potty training toilet seat with a soft glow LED light
- Toilet training seat detaches to fit on full-sized toilet to make the transition easier
- Lift-out pot can be easily emptied and cleaned
- High splash guard for less mess
WHY PARENTS LOVE IT: LIGHT THE WAY:
The soft glow LED helps you and your toddler get the job done without the glare and over-stimulation caused by brighter lights. TRANSITION EASILY:
The detachable potty ring can be used on the adult toilet and includes the LED, to help make the switch to the “big potty” easier for your child. PROPER POSITION:
The potty is designed to position your toddler’s body properly, with knees higher than hips, for easier pooping. STEP IT UP:
The potty can be used as a step stool that’s perfect for giving little ones a boost to the sink.
Potty Training Tips:
- Start with a floor potty chair. Like the above!
- Let your child become familiar with sitting on the potty. Have them try at first with their clothes on, then with clothes off once they feel comfortable.
- Each day as you dress or undress your child, have them help. This will give them more confidence as they undress for potty training and help make things less stressful for both of you.
- After a successful attempt, have your child watch as you empty it in the toilet to show them where it belongs. Some children love flushing, but for some this can be scary. If your child is comfortable, make flushing part of the routine. If not, postpone this step for a while.
- Have your child practice washing hands after every time they sit down, even if nothing happens. This is an important part of the routine and often a fun part of the training for children.
- Encourage your child with positive words. If they aren’t successful, praise them for trying. Let your child set the pace and keep in mind that the toilet training process is a series of small steps. Encourage your child each time they achieve a new step and then mention the next step in the process casually, suggesting that they might want to try that next step sometime in the future. After your child does successfully go to the bathroom using either the potty or adult toilet, celebrate the achievement!
EMBRACE EVERY FIRST with THE FIRST YEARS The First Years knows babies. For over 65 years we’ve worked actively with both parents and parenting experts to discover clever solutions to the real challenges that new parents face every day. After all, a new parent is born alongside every bundle of joy! From those wondrous first smiles to the first foods tossed on the floor, we encourage you to celebrate all of it. Whether it’s your first bottle feeding, first time filling a sippy cup, or first try at potty training; our thoughtfully designed products are here to help you Embrace Every First you share with your child.