About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Make potty training fun with the Disney Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Potty System featuring augmented reality stickers! The Minnie Mouse Toddler Potty starts with an innovative rewards system, including a colorful chart with Disney stickers, and then gives them a digital twist. Add one of the included character stickers to the potty training reward chart when your toddler uses the potty, then scan the character sticker with the Share the Smiles app, and a Disney friend will fill the screen with cheerful music and an encouraging message. This 3-in-1 Potty System starts out as a standalone training potty with a realistic flush handle that makes a rewarding sound when flushed. When your child is ready to move to the family toilet, the detachable ring can be used as a toddler toilet seat. Long after your toddler has mastered potty training, they can continue to use the handy step stool that’s perfect for helping little hands reach the sink.
The First Years Disney Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Potty Training Toilet System, Toddler Toilet Training Set
3-in-1 potty training toilet seat with fun Minnie Mouse design Toilet training seat detaches to fit on full-sized toilet once child is potty trained Digitally connects to free Share the Smiles app to help encourage your child during potty training! Realistic flush handle makes rewarding sound Includes character stickers to apply as reward system Also available in Mickey Mouse 3-in-1 Potty or check out the Minnie Mouse Soft Potty Seat Share the Smiles:
The Disney Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Potty System now works with the free Share the Smiles app to help you encourage your child during potty training! This innovative rewards system combines a colorful chart with Disney stickers and then gives them a digital twist. Add one of the included character stickers to the chart when your toddler uses the potty. Scan the character sticker with the Share the Smiles app, and a Disney friend will fill the screen with cheerful music and an encouraging message. Find potty training tips and more when you download the app. Potty Training Tips:
EMBRACE EVERY FIRST with THE FIRST YEARS
- Start with a floor potty chair. Is your child a Mickey Mouse fan instead of Minnie? Try the Disney Mickey Mouse 3-in-1 Potty Training Toilet!
- Let your child become familiar with sitting on the potty. Have them try at first with their clothes on, then with clothes off once they feel comfortable.
- Each day as you dress or undress your child, have them help. This will give them more confidence as they undress for potty training and help make things less stressful for both of you.
- After a successful attempt, have your child watch as you empty it in the toilet to show them where it belongs. Some children love flushing, but for some this can be scary. If your child is comfortable, make flushing part of the routine. If not, postpone this step for a while.
- Have your child practice washing hands after every time they sit down, even if nothing happens. This is an important part of the routine and often a fun part of the training for children.
- Encourage your child with positive words. If they aren’t successful, praise them for trying. Let your child set the pace and keep in mind that the toilet training process is a series of small steps. Encourage your child each time they achieve a new step and then mention the next step in the process casually, suggesting that they might want to try that next step sometime in the future. After your child does successfully go to the bathroom using either the potty or adult toilet, celebrate the achievement!
The First Years knows babies. For over 65 years we’ve worked actively with both parents and parenting experts to discover clever solutions to the real challenges that new parents face every day. After all, a new parent is born alongside every bundle of joy! From those wondrous first smiles to the first foods tossed on the floor, we encourage you to celebrate all of it. Whether it’s your first bottle feeding, first time filling a sippy cup, or first try at potty training; our thoughtfully designed products are here to help you Embrace Every First you share with your child.
Cannot return by mailDue to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. See our returns policy for more information.