About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Halo's founder, Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. Today, HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night, with a unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy." Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit. HALO donates a portion of every purchase to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Made from super-soft micro-fleece polyester fabric with a TOG rating of 1.0, this Sleepsack offers just the right comfort for moderate seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures. Micro-fiber construction makes it extremely soft and durable, perfect for baby sleepwear.
- The original wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib for a safer environment; the #1 choice of hospital nurseries to promote safe sleep
- Made from a super-soft polyester micro-fleece fabric with a TOG rating of 1.0, just the right comfort for moderate seasons or climates; can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures; plush inside and out and wicks away moisture
- Unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy" - allows room for kicking but cannot be kicked off, so Baby stays warm and safe all night
- Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit
- Available here in Medium size designed for babies weighing between 16 and 24 pounds who are generally 6-12 months old and 26-30 inches long
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash and Dry
|Fabric Content||100.00% Polyester|
|Assembled Product Weight||0.60000 Pounds|
Halo SleepSack Microfleece Wearable Baby Blanket, Vertical Multi Dot, Size Medium A1775522
Customers who bought this product also purchased...